Links!

The Imperial Royal Guard costume as seen in Revenge of the Sith

Darth Jaco

Links!

Post by Darth Jaco »

Hey Guys. I've decided to do the rots build. I have looked and cannot find a vendor for a helmet. Please give me some direction to find a helmet! I also need information about the color of the robes. Inner robes. Long gloves in a burgundy color, leather. And boots. Please comment links to all these. Especially a helmet vendor and the design of the robe cuts, fabric type and fabric color. I'm am a little over 6 foot tall. Thankyou!

P.s. I do not understand dimensions of the fabric or how to draw them out correctly. I've never done anything like this.

BloodRayne
TKID: 20791

Re: Links!

Post by BloodRayne »

Darth Jaco wrote:Hey Guys. I've decided to do the rots build. I have looked and cannot find a vendor for a helmet. Please give me some direction to find a helmet! I also need information about the color of the robes. Inner robes. Long gloves in a burgundy color, leather. And boots. Please comment links to all these. Especially a helmet vendor and the design of the robe cuts, fabric type and fabric color. I'm am a little over 6 foot tall. Thankyou!

P.s. I do not understand dimensions of the fabric or how to draw them out correctly. I've never done anything like this.
Hey this topic here is a guy who does bucket runs :)

Check their http://www.forcepike.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1757

Hope it helps :)
Gianandrea Comandè
''An chéad duine chun ionsaí, an duine deirneach chun cúlú''
First to attack, and last to retreat.

TR/TS/IG/IC/TI-20791