FP Status

For patterns, discussion on materials, and places to buy guard related items

Mitcheg1

FP Status

Post by Mitcheg1 »

Anyone recently order from FP? I placed an order for a guard helmet back in August, but aside from the order confirmation email, I've heard nothing. I've sent a comment through the site and an email. Just want to make sure I'm getting something.

LuciousTalvloinne
Former DL
TKID: 4126

Re: FP Status

Post by LuciousTalvloinne »

Shipping from South America takes a bit of time. But its pretty much within the time table.
Lucious Talvloinne TR-4126 (Stephen Davenport)
Costume Referencer 08-09 Detachment XO 09-10 Detachment CO 10-11 Detachment CO 11-12 Detachment XO 12-13 Detachment XO 13-14 Detachment X0 14-15 Detachment Mentor 15-17 Detachment CO 17-18
Owner of Carnor Jax - Captain Argyus - Revenge of the Sith Royal Guard - Force Unleashed Royal Guard

JesterTDA
TKID: 9392

Post by JesterTDA »

I ordered in July and my stuff arrived in October I think (5+ years ago). Don't expect a lot of communications.

Mitcheg1

Post by Mitcheg1 »

Alright. Thanks for the input. I'll be patient.

Darth Skellington
TKID: 5932

Post by Darth Skellington »

Haven't dealt with them recently, but I think mine took a few weeks to be painted and shipped (requested a super glossy coat), and then a good month or so to make it here. The anticipation is killer, I know.
Warren Jacobsen - TR-5932
I am the who when you call -- who's there?
I am the wind blowing through your hair.

Mitcheg1

Post by Mitcheg1 »

So I'm officially at almost 3 months and still nothing. Has anyone ordered from FP recently and was your experience similar? Getting frustrated!

Cabbagefarmer
TKID: 7617

Post by Cabbagefarmer »

Mitcheg1 wrote:So I'm officially at almost 3 months and still nothing. Has anyone ordered from FP recently and was your experience similar? Getting frustrated!
Did you get a tracking code?!? I ordered a couple of years ago something from FP. I waited a few weeks but 3 months now is a bit long. Did you already asked FP about what´s going on?

Mitcheg1

Post by Mitcheg1 »

Cabbagefarmer wrote:
Mitcheg1 wrote:So I'm officially at almost 3 months and still nothing. Has anyone ordered from FP recently and was your experience similar? Getting frustrated!
Did you get a tracking code?!? I ordered a couple of years ago something from FP. I waited a few weeks but 3 months now is a bit long. Did you already asked FP about what´s going on?
I've received no information and have attempted to submit requests for status through the website with no response.