Helmet hunting

For modifying the Don Post helmet, adding the extras for a Crimson Empire helmet, as well as painting, padding, speakers, fans, etc.

sithTASTIC!!!

Helmet hunting

Post by sithTASTIC!!! »

Hi guys. Now I'm a big guy with a big head. From what I've heard the 1:1 helmets are smaller and not all that comfortable. I found a vendor that fabricates an over sized fiberglass version of the royal guard bucket. how does it look? Here's a pic from the site. is the design legit?

http://www.starfortressproductions.com/ ... helmet.jpg

One more thing. From your point of view how does the Rubies design fit? Any advice would be much obliged.

LuciousTalvloinne
Former DL
TKID: 4126

Re: Helmet hunting

Post by LuciousTalvloinne »

Stay away from this vendor.
Lucious Talvloinne TR-4126 (Stephen Davenport)
Costume Referencer 08-09 Detachment XO 09-10 Detachment CO 10-11 Detachment CO 11-12 Detachment XO 12-13 Detachment XO 13-14 Detachment X0 14-15 Detachment Mentor 15-17 Detachment CO 17-18
Owner of Carnor Jax - Captain Argyus - Revenge of the Sith Royal Guard - Force Unleashed Royal Guard

stripes
Former DL
TKID: 3676

Post by stripes »

As LT said, avoid this vendor at all costs. There are many documented reasons if you do a simple google search. The Rubies helmet is fairly large, as are the South American fibreglass helmets.

Cybermew3
TKID: 5973

Post by Cybermew3 »

The main South American dealer people use is FP, and if interested we can PM website details. Other also use CP and are happy, however I'm not sure of any details sorry.

TR - 5973 (ROTJ)
Dylan "Norbitt" Saunders
Redback Garrison
2014 - Sovereign Protectors Detachment Command - PR Team
2018 - Sovereign Protectors Detachment Command - COG

GPearson

Post by GPearson »

im in the same boat as i need a larger helmet, my garrison Commander let me test fit his helmet and its a FP helmet, but i need to modify the base a bit to fit down over my shoulders..is there any good direction of sectioning out a helmet to make it larger?
Stay on Target