Big head, what helmet...

For modifying the Don Post helmet, adding the extras for a Crimson Empire helmet, as well as painting, padding, speakers, fans, etc.

stripes
Former DL
TKID: 3676

Re: Big head, what helmet...

Post by stripes »

Jande kenobi wrote:So better a FP... Isn't it?
Yes

JesterTDA
TKID: 9392

Post by JesterTDA »

I was going to go with a more subjective answer of, "It's better for some, but not for others." But the honest answer is yes...the FP is simply better unless you're 4'8" and 89 lbs.

LuciousTalvloinne
Former DL
TKID: 4126

Post by LuciousTalvloinne »

JesterTDA wrote:I was going to go with a more subjective answer of, "It's better for some, but not for others." But the honest answer is yes...the FP is simply better unless you're 4'8" and 89 lbs.

I know that guard and she's a real trooper.
Lucious Talvloinne TR-4126 (Stephen Davenport)
Costume Referencer 08-09 Detachment XO 09-10 Detachment CO 10-11 Detachment CO 11-12 Detachment XO 12-13 Detachment XO 13-14 Detachment X0 14-15 Detachment Mentor 15-17 Detachment CO 17-18
Owner of Carnor Jax - Captain Argyus - Revenge of the Sith Royal Guard - Force Unleashed Royal Guard

Mauri
TKID: 91176

Post by Mauri »

LuciousTalvloinne wrote:
JesterTDA wrote:I was going to go with a more subjective answer of, "It's better for some, but not for others." But the honest answer is yes...the FP is simply better unless you're 4'8" and 89 lbs.

I know that guard and she's a real trooper.

Thanks for your help. I´ll show you photos when I have it!

Mauri

Post by Mauri »

Hallo again!

I finally bought my helmet! Not to FP but to CP (if anyone of you is interested, tell me). A friend of mine, due to his job, travels to Argentina. His helmet fitted me, so he tried it on before buying. The helmet is fantastic, doesn´t weight too much, a good finish and big enough for my head, hehehe!!!

I show you the photo. Please, give me your oppinions!!!

Bye!!! :tr:

JesterTDA
TKID: 9392

Post by JesterTDA »

I believe CP and FP are the same people (or get their helmets made at a central location) as they're both from Argentina, their prices are almost always the same, and I think their pictures are identical as well.

Mauri

Post by Mauri »

JesterTDA wrote:I believe CP and FP are the same people (or get their helmets made at a central location) as they're both from Argentina, their prices are almost always the same, and I think their pictures are identical as well.
Yes, maybe... the price was a bit different and I'm happy now! :trsuit:

Darth Munchies
TKID: 51481

Post by Darth Munchies »

FP and CP ar two different suppliers simply competing in the same market.

I've bought from both of them and their product quality really is excellent.

Ramiro (FP) is a great communicator as is Claudio (CP) and worked with me on my order to get me everything I needed. I even worked out a deal with Ramiro to get a force pike of C&C aluminum since sourcing them seems to be difficult at best sometimes.

Mauri

Post by Mauri »

Darth Munchies wrote:FP and CP ar two different suppliers simply competing in the same market.

I've bought from both of them and their product quality really is excellent.

Ramiro (FP) is a great communicator as is Claudio (CP) and worked with me on my order to get me everything I needed. I even worked out a deal with Ramiro to get a force pike of C&C aluminum since sourcing them seems to be difficult at best sometimes.
I agree. As I can see, you know them. I´ve been also talking to Gabriel (EP), a very goog seller too. Knowing that everyone of them are good sellers, the best thing is to talk to them and find the better price. I didn´t bought the helmet to EP because his is a Don Post, as I told you before. They three are formal and likeable!

Maybe I prefer Claudio bacause my friend know him in the flesh...

Thanks!