Helmet and costume

For modifying the Don Post helmet, adding the extras for a Crimson Empire helmet, as well as painting, padding, speakers, fans, etc.

capthank
TKID: 84532

Helmet and costume

Post by capthank »

I was going to add a couple of pics of my helmet, but for some reason I cannot get them to upload. Suggestions?

I have seen others say that the visor isn't dark enough. So, thoughts on that. It looks easy to add to or replace it since there are screws holding it on.

Also, for the rest of the costume, two places I have seen are through FP and CP. Both are in Argentina. Thoughts or any who have purchased through either of these?

**edited by command - removal of supplier names**

stripes
Former DL
TKID: 3676

Re: Helmet and costume

Post by stripes »

For the photos, try uploading to a photo service such a photobucket and use the img tags to link directly to the image.

What helmet do you have? I would assume rubies supreme edition if the visor is held in by screws....if this is the case, then yes the stock visor needs to be replaced.

As for the robes, there are numerous threads on the forum discussing various vendors and their product. Please efrain from posting full supplier names going forward as we try to keep our suppliers as anonymous as possible.

capthank
TKID: 84532

Re: Helmet and costume

Post by capthank »

And yes, the helmet is of rubies.

Not a problem on the names. Both of those are on eBay that I have found and am looking at what others have found on here as well.

Here are the pics of the helmet: