ROTS Royal Guard for my husband

The Imperial Royal Guard costume as seen in Revenge of the Sith

LuciousTalvloinne
Former DL
TKID: 4126

Re: ROTS Royal Guard for my husband

Post by LuciousTalvloinne »

The whole point of the CRL saying matching was to make it consistent with the colors. That way you don't have a COLOR next to a COLOR
Lucious Talvloinne TR-4126 (Stephen Davenport)
Costume Referencer 08-09 Detachment XO 09-10 Detachment CO 10-11 Detachment CO 11-12 Detachment XO 12-13 Detachment XO 13-14 Detachment X0 14-15 Detachment Mentor 15-17 Detachment CO 17-18
Owner of Carnor Jax - Captain Argyus - Revenge of the Sith Royal Guard - Force Unleashed Royal Guard

BrieWings

Re: ROTS Royal Guard for my husband

Post by BrieWings »

Hello again!
Once I finished Adam's guard for him, he started handling all of his own member stuff. I have since made a second guard for a friend. Today I was asked about pattern pointers, and I realized that I never followed up with final photos here! :geez: I'm including some pattern info for anyone interested. :D

For the inner robes and pants I slightly altered Simplicity Pattern 8587. I heavily altered the same pattern for the outer cloak. (I pretty much used it as a starting point to create an entirely new pattern.)

Outer cloak pattern front:

Outer cloak pattern back:

Outer cloak pattern side (x2):

The finished product (We've just recently had the helmet repainted with automotive paint, but we don't have pictures with Adam wearing it yet.) FYI - The camera does weird things to the colors!:

The repainted helmet!!!: