Requesting some help with crowprops

For patterns, discussion on materials, and places to buy guard related items

OCD_Chad
TKID: 56868

Requesting some help with crowprops

Post by OCD_Chad »

On 2/20/2019 I ordered the Royal Guard combo with leather gloves and suede boots. On 3/11/2019 I received a shipping notification for the order from UPS. The tracking number is 1ZAY17400407542368. The original estimated delivery date was 3/14/2019. On 3/15/2019 I emailed him to inform him the package had not arrived and asked him to ask UPS about it. He said "OK no problem" and sent me a shot of the tracking screen from UPS. On 3/16/2019 I had UPS begin an investigation into the lost package. On 3/19/2019 I asked him if UPS had contacted him, he said "Not yet let me check please". This is the last communication I have from him. Since then I have emailed him three times and tried messaging him on the crowprops Facebook page. UPS at this time has not found the package. I would like to give him a chance to resolve this before I go the route of opening a dispute with Paypal. Does anyone here have another way to contact him?

He has responded and said he is working on a new set.

NitroSpartacus
Detachment Executive Officer
TKID: 82065

Re: Requesting some help with crowprops

Post by NitroSpartacus »

Looks like the problem is on UPS' part. If they offered to make you an entirely new set that's actually above and beyond what most people would do. Give them time to make you a new set. Remember a lot of makers are very small business owners. The more time they spend on customer service the less time they have actually making the product. Not an excuse, just a different perspective.

OCD_Chad
TKID: 56868

Re: Requesting some help with crowprops

Post by OCD_Chad »

NitroSpartacus wrote:Looks like the problem is on UPS' part. If they offered to make you an entirely new set that's actually above and beyond what most people would do. Give them time to make you a new set. Remember a lot of makers are very small business owners. The more time they spend on customer service the less time they have actually making the product. Not an excuse, just a different perspective.
UPS is at fault here, however I think in 2019 with all the methods of communication we have available a week is too long. I have dealt with other small businesses before with other costumes and every one of them has replied back to me within 24 hours.