ROTJ Robe Patterns

For patterns, discussion on materials, and places to buy guard related items

Arminius
TKID: 71213

ROTJ Robe Patterns

Post by Arminius »

Hi,I just started working on a ROTJ Guard and I will start with the inner robe and the sash,I already know which cloth will I use,and my friends will help me cut and sew the robe,but we might need the robe pattern for reference. If you have them please post them even if they're from AOTC or ROTS.The outer cloak and sash patterns would also be very useful. :trsuit: Anyone knows if I can use the AOTC or another pattern for the ROTJ Cloak too?
"In my book,experience outranks everything."

Crimson8
TKID: 18887

Re: ROTJ Robe Patterns

Post by Crimson8 »

Welcome to the Guard elite. Our team are very happy to help you and hopefully get you through to approval stage. I have on seen on hand a pattern that might help you. Please study it as a guide only. It’s on forcepike website.
Last edited by Crimson8 on Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AUSSIE AOTC ROYAL GUARD: Raising the forcepike in Tasmania

Crimson8

Post by Crimson8 »

Shadowbreed
TKID: 96652

Post by Shadowbreed »

Not sure we should be linking those to anyone...

I can tell you right now the ROTS one is simply wrong and shouldn't even be used as a base to work from. the others would only work if tailored very specifically, but don't seem like they would end up correctly to me.

I would definitely not approve most of those patterns if someone applied to our outpost having used it.
TR-96652 - Shadowbreed

Crimson8

Post by Crimson8 »

These patterns are only a guide. They’re a lot better than what I had to work with which was a computerised looking design. In any case the patterns on this site are still a good start. After that it’s up to the Individual to research by looking at approved costumes. There’s never going to be an actual pattern provided for these.