New Helmet Maker in the US

For patterns, discussion on materials, and places to buy guard related items

Katze
TKID: 52638

New Helmet Maker in the US

Post by Katze »

:tr: :shadow:
THG Props is coming out with a new guard helmet. The one I bought on eBay broke when I accidentally dropped it on my last troop, so THG decided to make a virtually unbreakable one. They are expected to start shipping at the end of the month, but he is taking preorders for anyone interested. I am re-posting the announcement he placed in the RPF forum. For those of you who do not know THG, they are a US based company that is located in Oregon and is known world wide for his authentic props for the Star Wars and other costuming communities.

I just finished the master for the Royal/Shadow guard helmet that I have been working on since December, and have pre-orders for it up on etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/244147785/ that I am hoping to start shipping at the end of the month. I am trying to get as many pre-orders as I can so I can order more materials for these.

They are cast in a durable yet slightly flexible resin so if needed can stretch slightly to fit over larger heads. I can comfortably put one of thee on while I am wearing my glasses. I made this to be able to fit bigger heads without looking oversized, so I hope I did it justice!

Photos below of the master, I will be offering these $250 finished (Royal or Shadow), or $175 raw.