Rebel Legion requirements

The Senate Guard as seen in Revenge of the Sith

Mieal Deneb

Rebel Legion requirements

Post by Mieal Deneb »

The standards for the Ep 1 & 2 and Ep 3 Senate Guard have been revised. Is it possible to have this reflected in the locked sticky at the top of this page? Thanks! (I'm the current costume judge for this category)

Senate Guard (Episode I & Episode II)
Required Items:

1. Screen accurate blue helmet with Roman-like black plumes and open face (no visor). Helmet color should match outer robe color.
2. Royal or dusty blue ankle length velvet or velvet-like outer robe(no crushed velvet) with at least one slit for right arm (2 slits preferred, one for each arm) with blue lining a shade lighter than the outer robe.
3. Blue shirt or tunic and pants or long sleeved coveralls in a shade lighter than the outer robe.
4. Blue fitted gloves that match outer robe (black is acceptable but not preferred). Gloves should be worn under sleeves of shirt/coverall.
5. Black at least calf high leather or pleather boots, no rubber boots. Pants may be tucked or untucked into boots.
6. Senate Rifle or Force Pike.

Optional Items:

1. Grayish blue inner robe. Blue should be lighter than outer robe.

Credit: George Johnson
Revised May 11, 2010
===========================================
Senate Guard (Episode III: Revenge of the Sith)
Required Items:

1. Screen accurate blue helmet with solid plume holster and visor. Helmet color should match outer robe color.
2. Royal or dusty blue ankle length velvet or velvet-like outer robe(no crushed velvet) with at least one slit for right arm (2 slits preferred, one for each arm) and blue lining a shade lighter than outer robe.
3. Blue shirt or tunic and pants or long sleeved coverall in a shade lighter than the outer robe.
4. Blue fitted gloves that match outer robe (black is acceptable but not preferred). Gloves should be worn under the sleeves of the shirt/coverall.
5. Black at least calf high leather or pleather boots, no rubber boots. Pants may be tucked or untucked into boots.
6. Senate Rifle or Force Pike.

Credit: George Johnson
Revised May 11, 2010
Last edited by Mieal Deneb on Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mieal Deneb

Re: Rebel Legion requirements

Post by Mieal Deneb »

Bumping this to the top, so hopefully the sticky post will be updated. I'd hate for people to follow the old standards and not qualify.

Darth Skellington
TKID: 5932

Post by Darth Skellington »

I'll bump Stephen and see if he can update it.
Warren Jacobsen - TR-5932
I am the who when you call -- who's there?
I am the wind blowing through your hair.

LuciousTalvloinne
Former DL
TKID: 4126

Post by LuciousTalvloinne »

Lucious Talvloinne TR-4126 (Stephen Davenport)
Costume Referencer 08-09 Detachment XO 09-10 Detachment CO 10-11 Detachment CO 11-12 Detachment XO 12-13 Detachment XO 13-14 Detachment X0 14-15 Detachment Mentor 15-17 Detachment CO 17-18
Owner of Carnor Jax - Captain Argyus - Revenge of the Sith Royal Guard - Force Unleashed Royal Guard