New Texas Senate Guard!

The Senate Guard as seen in Revenge of the Sith

Gree23
TKID: 21523

New Texas Senate Guard!

Post by Gree23 »

This Forum is Dead!!!

lets change that!

This is going to be my WIP from my Senate Guard.

Ordered my bucket from Christopher Works on Facebook. Not really sure how else to get ahold of him except there, so I now that might not help some people out.

Will probably be getting my Gloves and Robes from Matt Darling!

Will keep this up to date as I go and try and leave as much content as I can for the next person that comes here looking to do this costume!

PS My guard will carry the MK II Blaster Rifle, so going to be looking for that

Crimson8
TKID: 18887

Re: New Texas Senate Guard!

Post by Crimson8 »

Hi you're right about this section of forum. It would help if Senate Guards would post a WIP thread to show their progress on this recent addition to the sovereign protectors. I hope your thread will help others as there's not much out there to assist Senate Guards. I look forward to some photos soon.
AUSSIE AOTC ROYAL GUARD: Raising the forcepike in Tasmania

mattcamaro
TKID: 11169

Post by mattcamaro »

Sorry I have not been on much. I will get on more often. If you have questions. Let me know.

sicario
TKID: 37955

Post by sicario »

Maravilloso,en España tenemos mucho interés en este traje.

Gree23

Post by Gree23 »

mattcamaro wrote: ↑Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:33 pm Sorry I have not been on much. I will get on more often. If you have questions. Let me know.
Kinda funny that I found this. But I am back to try this again. I had built and gotten my Senate Guard approved in 2019, but unfortunately I had retired a while back. I am active again and looking to build another Senate Guard. But this time I would like to attempt to do my own Robes. Are there any patterns? I have been looking all over and cant seem to find them. I have found lots for the Royals, but not the Senate. Any suggestions? I will keep looking.

Gree23

Post by Gree23 »

Got my raw cast in from Christopher Works Mullins and I love this helmet. I had this helmet on my first kit and will have it again on this one. Will be trimming out the visor and prepping for paint over the next few weeks. Boots will be my Tie boots. I plan on making everything myself so wish me luck. I have talked a bit to Matt Darling about what materials they used and such and have gotten all that in. I will try and post all my steps as I go.

Gree23

Post by Gree23 »

Got the visor section cut out and have put down the primer. Unfortunately, we all make mistakes. During the process of getting the helmet to fit, I sanded too much from the inside and it came though right under the left cheek. So I had about a 4 inch section of fracture/break through and have had to try and fix that. Primer is on, then will add bondo and sand to hopefully regain the shape of the helmet. This will probably be a 2 week process as I really want the helmet to be smooth. Been doing this for a while and still making mistakes. keeps me humble and also helps me learn new things!