Clone Wars Senate Guard

The Senate Guard as seen in Revenge of the Sith

Janem Menari
TKID: 9083

Clone Wars Senate Guard

Post by Janem Menari »

Hello. I'm currently watching TCW Series (yes I know I'm a Little late :D ).
There in the Eppisode "The Zillo Beast Strikes Back" I saw the Senate Guards in their Ceremonial Outfit for the first time and I like the look of that Armor very much.
My first Investigation at the CRLs did not show any sign in any Detachement of that armor. Would that be a costume that we would accept at the Sovereign Protectors? I only saw that Cpt. Arygus was accepted...

Sascha_Wilsing
Former DL
TKID: 12112

Re: Clone Wars Senate Guard

Post by Sascha_Wilsing »

Senate guards are for the rebel legion.
Captain Arygus is the only TCW blue guard for the legion.

LuciousTalvloinne
Former DL
TKID: 4126

Post by LuciousTalvloinne »

These Guards would be the Blue Step Children. It is basically the Clone Armor with a ROTS Senate Guard Helmet with Capelet on it. It does still keep the larger Shoulder As the other Commandos. These would Fall inot Rebel Legion as does Jayfon.
Lucious Talvloinne TR-4126 (Stephen Davenport)
Costume Referencer 08-09 Detachment XO 09-10 Detachment CO 10-11 Detachment CO 11-12 Detachment XO 12-13 Detachment XO 13-14 Detachment X0 14-15 Detachment Mentor 15-17 Detachment CO 17-18
Owner of Carnor Jax - Captain Argyus - Revenge of the Sith Royal Guard - Force Unleashed Royal Guard

Janem Menari
TKID: 9083

Post by Janem Menari »

Hmmmm to me it does not really make sense why Captain Arygus is approvalble while the Senate Guards are not. At least the one from Clone Wars.... Are the Senate Commando Clones approvable, too?