Senate Guard 'Plumed' Helmet (It Begins)

The Senate Guard as seen in Revenge of the Sith

LuciousTalvloinne
Former DL
TKID: 4126

Re: Senate Guard 'Plumed' Helmet (It Begins)

Post by LuciousTalvloinne »

JesterTDA wrote:So nice!
Yeah they use two hands.
Lucious Talvloinne TR-4126 (Stephen Davenport)
Costume Referencer 08-09 Detachment XO 09-10 Detachment CO 10-11 Detachment CO 11-12 Detachment XO 12-13 Detachment XO 13-14 Detachment X0 14-15 Detachment Mentor 15-17 Detachment CO 17-18
Owner of Carnor Jax - Captain Argyus - Revenge of the Sith Royal Guard - Force Unleashed Royal Guard

TK IAIN

Post by TK IAIN »

Had a slight hair malfunction! :x

The plumes have been up in my loft for the better part of 2mths and the hairspray had dried all crusty and no matter what I do with brushes and so forth they look awful so I just washed them again and at this time they are laid flat, and drying out in the garden (might as well make the most of this god weather). They will take about 2 days to dry completely.

A wee bit of a bummer but the delay will allow me to get some other bits 'n' bobs done with the helmet and I want to practise a bit on the broken plumes (the 'ol mk.I's) I have to get the hang of shaping the hair with those straighteners. :shock:

I am on track to complete this lid so it's not much of a delay - more of an inconvenience but the completed/clearance pics will be taken real soon and you guys will be amongst they first to see it and comment.

Watch this space. :D
Iain

TK IAIN

Post by TK IAIN »

It's Away!

Just sent off the pictures for what I hope will clear my Ep.I Senate Guard for trooping with the UKG after what has felt like an eternity.

Just a quick look at what I have posted off for clearance so I hope you guys like them. And at last that amazing costume Fran made for me has reached it's full potential as there is nothing like it anywhere!

Fingers are crossed here:-

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Just have to wait now!
Iain

redpaint
TKID: 6263

Post by redpaint »

looks awesome mate,

how does it sit on your nose. In the side pics it looks like it is pressing in a bit, is it uncomfortable?

Truly one of a kind, beautiful paint job on it as well.

TK IAIN

Post by TK IAIN »

redpaint wrote:looks awesome mate,how does it sit on your nose. In the side pics it looks like it is pressing in a bit, is it uncomfortable?Truly one of a kind, beautiful paint job on it as well.
I actually have about a 1/2 inch betwen my nose and the helmet's nose guard so I do have a bit of room - never noticed it until you pointed it out. But I do have a lot of room inside the lid.
I will have to get some more pics taken as I have realised that the Ep.I Sentae Gurads wore fabric gloves and not the leather gauntlet type that Ep. II & III Guards wore and the gloves should be under the sleeves of the tunic so I will get them taken as soon as I get home and get them re-submitted!.
Iain

TK IAIN

Post by TK IAIN »

Submission Pictures:- "Take 2"

Just a wee sample of the second set of clearance pictures I have submitted with the fabric gloves, tucked under the tunic sleeves so here's hoping! :D

ImageImage
ImageImage
Iain

JesterTDA
TKID: 9392

Post by JesterTDA »

TK IAIN wrote:Just a wee sample of the second set of clearance pictures I have submitted with the fabric gloves, tucked under the tunic sleeves so here's hoping! :D
Now I can see the glory of the costume without the glaring issue of the wrong gloves....<---insert sarcastic chuckle here

Looks fantastic!

TK IAIN

Post by TK IAIN »

JesterTDA wrote:Now I can see the glory of the costume without the glaring issue of the wrong gloves....<---insert sarcastic chuckle hereLooks fantastic!

Yep! The gloves are a somewhat darker and rather fetching shade of blue! ;)
Iain

Cabbagefarmer
TKID: 7617

Post by Cabbagefarmer »

Like that!

lordzacharious
TKID: 9787

Post by lordzacharious »

Ugh, this is so amazing. I am sure your approval will be pretty swift