Jimmiroquai - Praetorian Guard build, all versions

Foxhound621
TKID: 62621

Re: Jimmiroquai - Praetorian Guard build, all versions

Post by Foxhound621 »

Echo wrote:
Foxhound621 wrote:Too many errors with the kit, too many inaccuracies with it
Can you be a bit more specific and constructive? Explain what you feel the problems are so that the build can be improved?
I'd take a whole seperate post to go through all 40 errors, I can't do that on my phone, nor do I own the kit so I can take the close ups to show the errors

Jimmiroquai
TKID: 82480

Post by Jimmiroquai »

Foxhound621 wrote:Too many errors with the kit, too many inaccuracies with it
Really? Thanks for the constructive criticism. Now you want to make a thread to point out all the inaccuracies of my kit? Have you told people that you will be selling your own? Again, bad form, on your part.

stripes
Former DL
TKID: 3676

Post by stripes »

OK... I'm stepping in here. If you cannot post constructive feedback, and cannot reply in kind, you'll be getting forum bans. Neither one of you should be posting baiting posts like this.

This is your only warning. Clean it up. NOW.

Foxhound621

Post by Foxhound621 »

I'm sorry, But I actually am composing a new side-by-side comparison explaining what the errors are in in Jim's kit It's just taking time. Its due to the irritating way I have to upload photos, and individually link them ;)

flashpoint0214
TKID: 8461

Post by flashpoint0214 »

nicely done! you did a fantastic job!

Lee_C_77
TKID: 22510

Post by Lee_C_77 »

Jimmi, your kit looks great. You are clearly talented. Looking forward to getting mine

Foxhound621- it’s really bad form to come on someone’s WIP and start coating off their work. Seems a bad case of sour grapes. And as for making a list of inaccuracies, why don’t you put the time you would spend doing that into your own kit.
UK Garrison Praetorian Guard Armourer

First and only cleared Praetorian in the UK

Foxhound621

Post by Foxhound621 »

Lee_C_77 wrote: Foxhound621- it’s really bad form to come on someone’s WIP and start coating off their work. Seems a bad case of sour grapes. And as for making a list of inaccuracies, why don’t you put the time you would spend doing that into your own kit.
I am making my own armor, I've studied the references and created 3D files from the references. That's why when I say somethings wrong I can reference over 3 sources proving it's wrong......

Echo
Detachment Webmaster
TKID: 12132

Post by Echo »

Foxhound621 wrote:
Lee_C_77 wrote: Foxhound621- it’s really bad form to come on someone’s WIP and start coating off their work. Seems a bad case of sour grapes. And as for making a list of inaccuracies, why don’t you put the time you would spend doing that into your own kit.
I am making my own armor, I've studied the references and created 3D files from the references. That's why when I say somethings wrong I can reference over 3 sources proving it's wrong......
You need to stop. You have not been constructive in your feedback, and you have been told to stop. Now stop.
---
Emily McRae
GEC/GWL - Outer Rim Garrison
DPRO/DWM - Sovereign Protectors

stripes
Former DL
TKID: 3676

Post by stripes »

Foxhound621 wrote:
OK. Enough is enough here. Foxhound621 has received a one week forum ban for continuing on with non-constructive content.

Jimmiroquai
TKID: 82480

Post by Jimmiroquai »

Updated Parts: