Where to find parts?

All versions of the Praetorian Guard from The Last Jedi

ID2980
TKID: 2980

Where to find parts?

Post by ID2980 »

I am interested in the costume. Are there already sources where you can order parts? especially the armor and the helmet? apart from Anovos

TRShep
TKID: 2101

Re: Where to find parts?

Post by TRShep »

Jim Tripon has the armor as well as the shirt and pants.
https://www.facebook.com/jim.tripon

Impieral Boots and Crow62 have Gloves and Boots.

I don't know about weapons.

Shikkakku
Detachment Leader
TKID: 63613

Post by Shikkakku »

Most of the weapon props I've seen are either 3D printed or resin cast. I know Empire 3d has both manufactured and print files for the bisento and the arbirs. Check out the Praetorian build group on FB if you haven't yet.

TR-63613- Shikkakku
Paolo M Uy---- "Non Nobis Solum Nati Sumus"

Sovereign Protectors PR- 2020-2021, 2023-2024
Sovereign Protectors DCA: Praetorian Guard- 2021-2024
Sovereign Protectors Detachment Leader: 2024-2025

Michael Ren
TKID: 16591

Post by Michael Ren »

Eelco Sengers (Netherlands) makes great weapons!
Best shirts at the moment are made by Daniel Stonebraker: https://www.etsy.com/nl/shop/Steinbrech ... eader-name
I'm discussing with him at the moment whether he can also make pants available in the same finish.
Your other option, which is more true to the screen-used costumes, is a full body neoprene wetsuit. This is a torment to wear though, so unless you troop with the Alaskan Garrison, I do not recommend it. I bought one, only 3mm thick, but it's still hot and very sweaty.
Leathers (gloves and boots): at the moment, Giovanni from Crow Props definitely has the most accurate pairs! Tell him I sent you ;-)
Armor depends on your preference. I have a fiberglass armor from Jim Tripon, who is also mentioned above.
Skirts I am making myself, since there are no vendors yet who make them fully accurate. I've been in contact with someone from Spain who is planning to start a run.

Good luck and let me know if you need any more advice! :trsuit:

anton-042
TKID: 10042

Post by anton-042 »

hey everyone, I ordered some of crowprops boots for the Praetorian guard and haven't heard from them for some time. does anyone know the typical response rate?

Shikkakku
Detachment Leader
TKID: 63613

Post by Shikkakku »

anton-042 wrote:hey everyone, I ordered some of crowprops boots for the Praetorian guard and haven't heard from them for some time. does anyone know the typical response rate?
Have you joined the Praetorian Guard build group? Gio is pretty active there so you might be able to contact him there. He also has a FB group for Crowprops so you can do the same there. Good luck! Scuttlebutt says he makes really good stuff but timelines can be hit or miss.

TR-63613- Shikkakku
Paolo M Uy---- "Non Nobis Solum Nati Sumus"

Sovereign Protectors PR- 2020-2021, 2023-2024
Sovereign Protectors DCA: Praetorian Guard- 2021-2024
Sovereign Protectors Detachment Leader: 2024-2025

Lee_C_77
TKID: 22510

Post by Lee_C_77 »

Gio will come through. I ordered some gloves on July 19th which he promised me a week later.
Several ignored messages later, I got tracking last week. They’ll be here in 2 days.
Do 1 week turned into 6. But his products are good, his comms aren’t!
UK Garrison Praetorian Guard Armourer

First and only cleared Praetorian in the UK