Shadow guard helmet

For modifying the Don Post helmet, adding the extras for a Crimson Empire helmet, as well as painting, padding, speakers, fans, etc.

DarkfoxDARKF
TKID: 13017

Shadow guard helmet

Post by DarkfoxDARKF »

Hi, my name is Maurizio, I'm italian and I'm about to present a shadow guard costume in the 501st Italica Garrison. I have a question to ask, right now my helmet has a black visor, it was purchased some time ago. I would like to know if I can present it with the black visor(all black is very cool), or if I have to replace it with a red visior. In this case, you con send me a link to buy one. Thank you

stripes
Former DL
TKID: 3676

Re: Shadow guard helmet

Post by stripes »

DarkfoxDARKF wrote:Hi, my name is Maurizio, I'm italian and I'm about to present a shadow guard costume in the 501st Italica Garrison. I have a question to ask, right now my helmet has a black visor, it was purchased some time ago. I would like to know if I can present it with the black visor(all black is very cool), or if I have to replace it with a red visior. In this case, you con send me a link to buy one. Thank you
Shadow troopers require the red visor for approval. Black visors are not approvable

DarkfoxDARKF
TKID: 13017

Re: Shadow guard helmet

Post by DarkfoxDARKF »

Pity, Iwas hoping for it. I will replace the visor, thank you, see yuo soon