Interest check for a possible saber pike run?

themacalu
TKID: 43210

Interest check for a possible saber pike run?

Post by themacalu »

Just want to gauge if there's demand for a metal saber pike run? Talking to a hilt maker who can fabricate the hilt and hilt extensions for us but there's a minimum quantity.

Instagram.com/DarthBisduk

changbanger
TKID: 18301

Re: Interest check for a possible saber pike run?

Post by changbanger »

Did this ever happen?

Mpsavage88
TKID: 15275

Post by Mpsavage88 »

I would be interested in a Pike run.

Batsk
TKID: 11150

Post by Batsk »

For me it all depends on the details of the pike. For instance the fingers along the base of each of the hilt sections or the ribs and rods underneath the emitter as well as the activation switch at the base of the emitter handle. I am willing to work with you in order to help bring a very accurate version of the saberpike to life. It is one of my personal goals. I have one of Theo's aluminum saberpikes and they are beautiful. I have also seen other versions which are equally beautiful. But for myself since I have 2 3d printed saberpikes and an aluminum one the thing that I am after now is a highly detailed and as accurate as possible version of the saberpike.

Regardless there are a lot of TFU Royal, Senate, and Shadowguards that would love to have an all aluminum saberpike made for them. Thank you very much for offering to have these made for folks. One final note though. Can you detail rough estimates on cost as well as the other options such as sound/fx setups for these pikes? Some people may want an empty pike to perform the sound install themselves, others would want an LED only/Stunt option. Others may want the in hilt LED with sound and others (like myself) are addicted to pixel blade setups with smoothswing.

Also it would be a good idea to list the name of the sabersmith or the business the sabersmith runs so that people in the detachment that are in the saber community know who they are working with. There are many that have a bad reputation and being upfront about who is doing the construction goes a long way. (For the record I am not making any accusations here.)

I want you and the rest of the detachment to feel comfortable in offering to help each other with sourcing materials/props. The information I have provided above will greatly help you with a very successful run.

May the emperor smile upon you!

:shadow:

Maxall
TKID: 71576

Post by Maxall »

I'm interested.

Shadow Guard - (5 Protection Details)