Shaodows of the Empire Guard?

To discuss costumes from other detachments or organizations

DreamTripper

Shaodows of the Empire Guard?

Post by DreamTripper »

Is the guard uniform from Shadows of the Empire allowed? The one that Luke disgised himself in? I've never seen anyone use this costume.

LuciousTalvloinne
Former DL
TKID: 4126

Re: Shaodows of the Empire Guard?

Post by LuciousTalvloinne »

I've seen someone do the helmet for that guard. But no one has it in 501st ranks.
I'll do some asking around from The LMO in charge.
Lucious Talvloinne TR-4126 (Stephen Davenport)
Costume Referencer 08-09 Detachment XO 09-10 Detachment CO 10-11 Detachment CO 11-12 Detachment XO 12-13 Detachment XO 13-14 Detachment X0 14-15 Detachment Mentor 15-17 Detachment CO 17-18
Owner of Carnor Jax - Captain Argyus - Revenge of the Sith Royal Guard - Force Unleashed Royal Guard

Darth Skellington
TKID: 5932

Post by Darth Skellington »

I think I remember the same person selling off one of these helmets.....I don't think it was one of a kind...he had made a small quantity.

Between the sourcebooks and trading card art, there should be multiple references out there. Unfortunately, this is a wholly unique costume, so most it would have to be custom built from scratch. The gray abdomen area does resemble Stormtrooper armor, and the chest plate is not unlike....but not the same..as Clone armor.

This would be an awesome costume to see brought to life...love to have one myself. :)
Warren Jacobsen - TR-5932
I am the who when you call -- who's there?
I am the wind blowing through your hair.

TR-2011
TKID: 2011

Post by TR-2011 »

Does anyone have a pic on the armor from the comic book? I think it's hard to see on this actionfigure the right proportions, since Luke is obviously on steroids here :)