royal guard andyp

As seen in the video game "The Force Unleashed". Now an approved costume!

andyp

royal guard andyp

Post by andyp »

starting work on my royal guard tfu with dak83 got lid boots gloves belt waiting on armor from rwa hoping to get it all done for mcm in November

DAK82
TKID: 26656

Re: royal guard andyp

Post by DAK82 »

who's this dak83 who's helping you ? and there was me think i was helping you (DAK82) good to finally get you working on a kit after you been say you want to do one for the last 3 years lol

DAK82

Post by DAK82 »

so mate can't remember how to post pic so doing it for him this is where we are at what his kit

Sith Lord
TKID: 11409

Post by Sith Lord »

Will the chest and back lift out a bit once you have the undersuit on? I'm wondering if that brand helmet is too big for you - sticks out quite a way front and back...

andyp

Post by andyp »

Allan1313
TKID: 97491

Post by Allan1313 »

Looks pretty good overall. A few things that catch my eye though. The lenses should be black/smoke and not red. The shadow guard is the only one that uses the red. The other thing is there shouldn't be the little silver disc on the belt next to the buckle.
Red TFU Guard
Empire City Garrison

DAK82

Post by DAK82 »

Allan1313 wrote:Looks pretty good overall. A few things that catch my eye though. The lenses should be black/smoke and not red. The shadow guard is the only one that uses the red. The other thing is there shouldn't be the little silver disc on the belt next to the buckle.
CRLs say red visor i was told to put red in and belts when i ordered them am sure the silver rivet was in the CRLs as well but looks like its been taken out so will look at getting some new belt straps or can we paint the rivet black ?

Allan1313
TKID: 97491

Post by Allan1313 »

My bad I stand corrected on the lenses.
Red TFU Guard
Empire City Garrison

Sith Lord
TKID: 11409

Post by Sith Lord »

Allan1313 wrote:Looks pretty good overall. A few things that catch my eye though. The lenses should be black/smoke and not red. The shadow guard is the only one that uses the red. The other thing is there shouldn't be the little silver disc on the belt next to the buckle.
Yes, red lens. I agree, the CRL doesn't show the rivet on the belt, but the Detachment Leader is approving people withi it there, so you shouldn't have any issues.

I removed mine, as it also makes the belt sit flusher

ImageUntitled by Ian Naden, on Flickr
ImageUntitled by Ian Naden, on Flickr

andyp

Post by andyp »

think it would just be best if the rivet was taken off