royal guard andyp

As seen in the video game "The Force Unleashed". Now an approved costume!

Sith Lord
TKID: 11409

Re: royal guard andyp

Post by Sith Lord »

I've just noticed, the CRL specifically says "No Rivet" now. Not sure if it always did. So, yes I would take it off. If your GML was doing his job right, he would knock it back before submitting it to the main boards for approval.

DAK82
TKID: 26656

Post by DAK82 »

Sith Lord wrote:I've just noticed, the CRL specifically says "No Rivet" now. Not sure if it always did. So, yes I would take it off. If your GML was doing his job right, he would knock it back before submitting it to the main boards for approval.
when i ordered the belts the rivet was on the CRLs getting a new strap ordered for me so going to give him my strap so we can get the rivet gone

Batsk
TKID: 11150

Post by Batsk »

You are correct. The CRL has been changed to more closely match the game model reference for the character. As long as it's not easily visible a blacked out rivet is ok for approval; but, for higher level certifications the belt would need to be modified so that the rivet is not visible. Hope that helps.

:shadow:

Sith Lord
TKID: 11409

Post by Sith Lord »

Batsk wrote: As long as it's not easily visible a blacked out rivet is ok for approval
Who decided to go against the CRL and do that?

Although, now the CRL is Green Lit, it is up to GMLs and they are normally pretty good following the words of the CRL, so they won't be allowed from now on.

DAK82
TKID: 26656

Post by DAK82 »

if you go on to the 501st CRLs the royal guard TFU has not been green lit dos that mean its getting green lit soon?