LoneRanger's Shadow Guard Build

As seen in the video game "The Force Unleashed". Now an approved costume!

Crimson8
TKID: 18887

Re: LoneRanger's Shadow Guard Build

Post by Crimson8 »

On behalf of the SP team, I have made some contacts to try and help with the situation. Do you have your TR number distributed officially? If so that is the first step. Sending you a PM now to help clear things up.
AUSSIE AOTC ROYAL GUARD: Raising the forcepike in Tasmania

TheLoneRanger
TKID: 44603

Post by TheLoneRanger »

Due to an unfortunate accident stemming from trying to morph my helmet to better sit on my frame, I now find myself in the market for a new Shadow Guard helmet. At least now I can look for a larger helmet. Does anybody know who sells a 'thicker' helmet that sits great over the SG armor?
I'm looking for a helmet similar to this helmet I saw in another thread.

It looks like the guy has a similar body frame to fine, so if anyone knows who makes a helmet like that, I'd be grateful!

Allan1313
TKID: 97491

Post by Allan1313 »

I have a Lukannon Armory helmet that fits nicely over my armor. It's a fiberglass helmet so it's pretty heavy though. Also it's an ROTJ style so it's the "fatter" style.
Red TFU Guard
Empire City Garrison

TheLoneRanger

Post by TheLoneRanger »

Allan1313 wrote:I have a Lukannon Armory helmet that fits nicely over my armor. It's a fiberglass helmet so it's pretty heavy though. Also it's an ROTJ style so it's the "fatter" style.
Awesome, I'll give them a message.

TheLoneRanger

Post by TheLoneRanger »

Well that was a bust. Anyone know of any other vendors?

Jatharious
TKID: 76538

Post by Jatharious »

Salutations.
The only other vendors that I can think that offer Shadow guard helmets, those are Kamino Customs and Walt's Trooper Factory. Are you wanting a finished helmet? Because I believe both vendor's helmets are an unfinished product.

Hope this can help.

TheLoneRanger

Post by TheLoneRanger »

Jatharious wrote:Salutations.
The only other vendors that I can think that offer Shadow guard helmets, those are Kamino Customs and Walt's Trooper Factory. Are you wanting a finished helmet? Because I believe both vendor's helmets are an unfinished product.

Hope this can help.
I had a WTF helmet, it was too small for my frame and didn't sit on the armor properly. That's what all these issues on this thread were about. I'm looking for a helmet that's bigger. Doesn't matter to me if it's finished or unfinished or a kit.

Jatharious
TKID: 76538

Post by Jatharious »

I do apologize for the WTF mention. Should have paid a little closer attention.
Found this one on Etsy. It looks like it has a narrower shoulder section, but the size is not mentioned. https://www.etsy.com/listing/272716232/ ... ch_click=1

TheLoneRanger

Post by TheLoneRanger »

Jatharious wrote:I do apologize for the WTF mention. Should have paid a little closer attention.
Found this one on Etsy. It looks like it has a narrower shoulder section, but the size is not mentioned. https://www.etsy.com/listing/272716232/ ... ch_click=1
Looks promising, thanks for the link!