Royal Guard from The Force Unleashed

As seen in the video game "The Force Unleashed". Now an approved costume!

DAK82
TKID: 26656

Re: Royal Guard from The Force Unleashed

Post by DAK82 »

LuciousTalvloinne wrote:https://www.deviantart.com/trappermitch ... -299417752

It's not a bad prop. Depending on how game accurate you would want to be. Some of the greeblies look inverted. Ultimately it's what you wish to do.

now this get me confused cos the link you send the pic of is different to the pic in the CRLs and when it comes to the its what you wish to do how do that work as are we not meant to hit CRLs for thing to pass ?
+ think the ones that are inverted can be swapped as think there held on with a grub screw

LuciousTalvloinne
Former DL
TKID: 4126

Post by LuciousTalvloinne »

The link is based on the game model. Weapons are not required for approval.
Lucious Talvloinne TR-4126 (Stephen Davenport)
Costume Referencer 08-09 Detachment XO 09-10 Detachment CO 10-11 Detachment CO 11-12 Detachment XO 12-13 Detachment XO 13-14 Detachment X0 14-15 Detachment Mentor 15-17 Detachment CO 17-18
Owner of Carnor Jax - Captain Argyus - Revenge of the Sith Royal Guard - Force Unleashed Royal Guard

DAK82

Post by DAK82 »

Sith Lord
TKID: 11409

Post by Sith Lord »

Looking good. Shoulders possibly to small for you, but apart from that, looking sharp!

The Saber Pike is missing the wide, flat top section and other parts upside down. But as Lucious say, weapons are not required for approval, so it comes dow to what you are happy with and whether your local Garrison command team will stop you trooping if it is slightly inaccurate. Is looks good, so that would be harsh!

DAK82

Post by DAK82 »

Sith Lord wrote:Looking good. Shoulders possibly to small for you, but apart from that, looking sharp!

The Saber Pike is missing the wide, flat top section and other parts upside down. But as Lucious say, weapons are not required for approval, so it comes dow to what you are happy with and whether your local Garrison command team will stop you trooping if it is slightly inaccurate. Is looks good, so that would be harsh!
can i ask how there to small was thinking of heating them up to stretch them a bit to fit closer in how far of app do you think it is and what pics do you need for 501st app thanks

Sith Lord
TKID: 11409

Post by Sith Lord »

On second thoughts, they are probably ok. Video game references do should a gap between the shoulder and the helmet, so ok! My helmet might actually be too big for me now that I see that.

Pics - Depends on your GML and the Detachment Leader. Normally they need an arms raised side position as well. Check with your Garrison's GML.

LuciousTalvloinne
Former DL

Sith Lord wrote:On second thoughts, they are probably ok. Video game references do should a gap between the shoulder and the helmet, so ok! My helmet might actually be too big for me now that I see that.

Pics - Depends on your GML and the Detachment Leader. Normally they need an arms raised side position as well. Check with your Garrison's GML.

So a simple explanation of the helmet gap. The tfu guards are based off of the narrow rots guards. It is not a deal breaker as some folks use one helmet for multiple guard costumes. Armour is stylized to represent the look from the game. There are parts of this kit that I feel could be better but that's a whole different thread. Thank you for posting your wip of your costume.
Costume Referencer 08-09 Detachment XO 09-10 Detachment CO 10-11 Detachment CO 11-12 Detachment XO 12-13 Detachment XO 13-14 Detachment X0 14-15 Detachment Mentor 15-17 Detachment CO 17-18
Owner of Carnor Jax - Captain Argyus - Revenge of the Sith Royal Guard - Force Unleashed Royal Guard

DAK82

Post by DAK82 »

so how do i find out who my GML and the Detachment Leader is ?

"There are parts of this kit that I feel could be better but that's a whole different thread" what parts

LuciousTalvloinne
Former DL

Your local gml can be found in your local garrison.

As far as costume parts the shins should have flat representation vs the curve look.

DAK82

Post by DAK82 »

LuciousTalvloinne wrote:Your local gml can be found in your local garrison.

As far as costume parts the shins should have flat representation vs the curve look.

the shins are flat may just be the lighting there look just like the pics you put up will try get a pic tomorrow but i have seen sum that look to curve out at the top