Sabre Pike

As seen in the video game "The Force Unleashed". Now an approved costume!

delabane

Sabre Pike

Post by delabane »

Hello All,

Does anyone know the length of the Sabre Pike? I think I recall somone saying it depends how tall you are? I am 5ft 10" so would the Sabre Pike need to be a certain length?

I was thinking of going for the following in Red with a 26" blade.
https://saberforge.com/products/champio ... 6438903050

Would this be a good size to go with and correct colour (Red) for Shadow Guard?

Many thanks

LuciousTalvloinne
Former DL
TKID: 4126

Re: Sabre Pike

Post by LuciousTalvloinne »

While weaspons are not required to be part of the costume. There are more accurate versions of this weapon out there.
Lucious Talvloinne TR-4126 (Stephen Davenport)
Costume Referencer 08-09 Detachment XO 09-10 Detachment CO 10-11 Detachment CO 11-12 Detachment XO 12-13 Detachment XO 13-14 Detachment X0 14-15 Detachment Mentor 15-17 Detachment CO 17-18
Owner of Carnor Jax - Captain Argyus - Revenge of the Sith Royal Guard - Force Unleashed Royal Guard

delabane

Post by delabane »

LuciousTalvloinne wrote:While weaspons are not required to be part of the costume. There are more accurate versions of this weapon out there.
I don't know, it just seems unfinished without the Sabre Pike. If I am going to do this then I hope to it it properly. Any suggestions to more accurate sources?

Many thanks

Sebastian0028

Post by Sebastian0028 »

The lightsaber pike was a thick, imposing lightsaber variant. similar in design to the double-bladed lightsaber; in that it was a staff-shaped weapon that featured two rare and distinctive yellow plasma blades projecting from either end.Some lightsaber pikes had a haft that when activated emitted a shoto blade that made it two to three meters long, and also came in a hinged version at this site: https://ziasabers.com/.