Pyro's TFU Royal Guard WIP

As seen in the video game "The Force Unleashed". Now an approved costume!

pyro
TKID: 6353

Re: Pyro's Shadow Guard WIP

Post by pyro »

Heimdall

Post by Heimdall »

Hey there, I love your Shadow Guard. I was wondering where you bought your helmet and armor pieces from. There's so many Guard helmets out there, I just don't know which one to pick up. As for the armor, yeah..haven't been able to find too much on it. Would love any information. :)

Darthman

Post by Darthman »

LuciousTalvloinne wrote:The Style of the robes is actually based off a EP2 style with a third slit in the middle of the back. Front of robe gets thrown over shoulder and the sides get wrapped around on the arms. This is based off of the concept drawings. This will not deter you from membership and is only an extra.
Is there reference pics showing this? I'm wanting to get my robe made, but I need more detailed pics, mostly showing the slit up the back. How far up does it go?

pyro

Post by pyro »

Im still around!

I need ya'lls help! I need Gaunts for this ASAP! I need to get it approved by Mid September for a very HUGE event here in NM
Anyone know were I can get a set?

LuciousTalvloinne
Former DL
TKID: 4126

Post by LuciousTalvloinne »

Your also missing the ab plate detail in this costume. I can pull the CAD file and make up a gauntlet template which can be heat shaped with a hot gun.
Lucious Talvloinne TR-4126 (Stephen Davenport)
Costume Referencer 08-09 Detachment XO 09-10 Detachment CO 10-11 Detachment CO 11-12 Detachment XO 12-13 Detachment XO 13-14 Detachment X0 14-15 Detachment Mentor 15-17 Detachment CO 17-18
Owner of Carnor Jax - Captain Argyus - Revenge of the Sith Royal Guard - Force Unleashed Royal Guard

pyro

Post by pyro »

thanks
ab detail? :shadow:

stripes
Former DL
TKID: 3676

Post by stripes »

The Ab section is not just a flat piece... there is detail for it. I am sure LT can provide references.

kivas

Post by kivas »

Ab plate missing, as well as the toe plates. *edit - and of course my favorite pet peeve - Helmet needs to be cut and tapered ..more accurate and menacing let alone better movement* Sorry couldn't resist that part.

pyro

Post by pyro »

can anyone help me find these 2 pieces ( I can make the boot armor)? I have a HUGE event coming and need to be approved to wear this kit :shadow:

Vlade
TKID: 75233

Post by Vlade »

I'd talk to Virateck, he's working on sculpts for TFU guards and they are looking pretty good. Here's his thread so you can check it out.

http://forcepike.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=1391