Irish Kir Kanos build

Kir Kanos, Carnor Jax, Sqall Training Uniforms, and other armored guards as seen in the Crimson Empire comics

Brightwater

Re: Irish Kir Kanos build

Post by Brightwater »

Hey Folks another "try on". Again please remember that we havent got the strapping system sorted yet but hope you like where we are so far....

Danielandre77

Post by Danielandre77 »

Real nice!!
Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves?
Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Oddball - Kelly's Heroes

LuciousTalvloinne
Former DL
TKID: 4126

Post by LuciousTalvloinne »

Looks Good. CRL Calling your name. Could you humor me and put a scar on your face.

Lucious Talvloinne TR-4126 (Stephen Davenport)
Costume Referencer 08-09 Detachment XO 09-10 Detachment CO 10-11 Detachment CO 11-12 Detachment XO 12-13 Detachment XO 13-14 Detachment X0 14-15 Detachment Mentor 15-17 Detachment CO 17-18
Owner of Carnor Jax - Captain Argyus - Revenge of the Sith Royal Guard - Force Unleashed Royal Guard

Brightwater

Post by Brightwater »

Many many thanks there mate...yes gonna have a scar for our Invasion...I'll be doing a bit of acting at it...we''ve got a Jedi academy kinda thing fir the kids (bit like the one at Disney) and I'll be running The SITH version as KK lol...hoping a good old scar just like the one you've shower will put the frighteners up the kids some lol..no goodie goodie Jedi for us ;-)
If you get a chance check us out on the old YouTube..Invasion Belfast...it'd been good to get your feedback folks

LuciousTalvloinne
Former DL

Right on --- I should have my CJ done by march :/ STILL working on my sculps and such. You down for CRL photos on the KK
Costume Referencer 08-09 Detachment XO 09-10 Detachment CO 10-11 Detachment CO 11-12 Detachment XO 12-13 Detachment XO 13-14 Detachment X0 14-15 Detachment Mentor 15-17 Detachment CO 17-18
Owner of Carnor Jax - Captain Argyus - Revenge of the Sith Royal Guard - Force Unleashed Royal Guard

Brightwater

Post by Brightwater »

Sweet mate...both a CJ and a KK back on these boards ;-)
I haven't put forward any photos for clearance (for this or my Fett and RC Sev) as, although we've got about 50-60 full costumes in the club and we've had Steve Sandsweet over, we're not actually a 501st garrison...long long story but the short of it is there isn't any garrison over here in Ireland and the UK one won't let us join unless we troop with them..which is understandable but kinda difficult seeing as there's a big bit of water between us lol.
Mind you I'm chuffed to bits with the costume so far and would LOVE to get clearance and finally be a 501st brother...ah sure, hey you never know what'll happen in the future :-)

stripes
Former DL
TKID: 3676

Post by stripes »

If there are 50-60 of you and you all joined the 501st you could make your own squad under the UKG and within a year your our Irish Garrison.....

LuciousTalvloinne
Former DL

I'll talk with the CotG on this to find out. Actually I think they could go the outpost route.

MagnaPrime
TKID: 8285

Post by MagnaPrime »

Isn't it only 10 + for a Squad?
And I am definitely interested in a kit someday.

stripes
Former DL
TKID: 3676

Post by stripes »

MagnaPrime wrote:Isn't it only 10 + for a Squad?
And I am definitely interested in a kit someday.
Yes Daniel... bare minimum for Squad is 10... Bare minimum for Garrison is 25 (I believe)... but if I am not mistaken, due to the fact that there is already a garrison in the region, they'd technically have to be a part of that garrison, form a squad that survives probation (3 months) and then declare intentions to become a garrison, vote on becoming a garrison, be granted permission to become a garrison (6-9 month process) and survive garrison probation (3 months again).... now I may be wrong on the timings, but I know it's close...