Irish Kir Kanos build

Kir Kanos, Carnor Jax, Sqall Training Uniforms, and other armored guards as seen in the Crimson Empire comics

Brightwater

Re: Irish Kir Kanos build

Post by Brightwater »

Can I just say THESE ARE NOT!!!!! recasting in any way!!
I personally watched Lonewolf make this in his own garage using the comics as ref artwork...If you'd actually taken the time to look at the finished armour maybe you'd have seen it looks bugger all like yours. I have actually seen your armour and both myself and Lonewolf decided it didn't look accurate enough (we used the pictures from the Crimson Empire TPB as ref).
Again if you look at the finished complete armour you'll see the difference....but again I suppose you didn't bother.
Sorry for the rant but instead of getting a dig in on a public build maybe you should have PM'd first, just to get the other side of the story...but that's just my opinion.

stripes
Former DL
TKID: 3676

Post by stripes »

Gentlemen,

I will remind you to keep this on topic and civil. This was a documented build and there has been no recasting involved.

If you feel you need to discuss this further, please take it to PM and CC myself and LT.

Cabbagefarmer
TKID: 7617

Post by Cabbagefarmer »

Interesting WIP! Just for my own interest, what about the helmet you wear, isn´t that the wrong shape?!? I guess it might be more like the shadow guard version.

Brightwater

Post by Brightwater »

Good point mate...but the one I use is a ROTJ Guard bucket just like the cover on the 1st book.
I thought it kinda made sense for the time period its set in...but still as I said good point

Romuloid
TKID: 32197

Post by Romuloid »

Dude, this looks awesome! If I get serious about doing a Kir Kanos after I finish my ROTS guard, I might have to talk to you! :glaive: :tr2: