Matching Reds for ROTS

The Imperial Royal Guard costume as seen in Revenge of the Sith

LuciousTalvloinne
Former DL
TKID: 4126

Re: Matching Reds for ROTS

Post by LuciousTalvloinne »

The Rubies is the commercial Licensed helmet and runs as one of the larger helmets. There are several folks who make fan made helmets that can range in size. So as far as size on the helmet it comes down to what you feel is the most comfortable wearing.

I will be going to a convention this coming weekend so I'll be pulling out my ROTS robes where I can show the shoulder sections.
Lucious Talvloinne TR-4126 (Stephen Davenport)
Costume Referencer 08-09 Detachment XO 09-10 Detachment CO 10-11 Detachment CO 11-12 Detachment XO 12-13 Detachment XO 13-14 Detachment X0 14-15 Detachment Mentor 15-17 Detachment CO 17-18
Owner of Carnor Jax - Captain Argyus - Revenge of the Sith Royal Guard - Force Unleashed Royal Guard

stripes
Former DL
TKID: 3676

Re: Matching Reds for ROTS

Post by stripes »

CrimsonShadowViper wrote:Stripes outside of my issue with the color of my bucket and robes,do you see any other issues with my sovereign protector?
From what I see, the length of both the inner robe and outer cloak are too short and do not meet with what is laid out in the CRL. The inner should be no more than 3" off the ground, the outer, no more than 1" off the ground. This must be at all points around the robes.