ID-81293 ROTJ Guard Build

The Imperial Royal Guard costume as seen in Return of the Jedi

brad93
TKID: 81293

ID-81293 ROTJ Guard Build

Post by brad93 »

Hey guys ID-81293 from Knightfall Garrison, Australia, starting my ROTJ Royal Guard build, so far I have secured a rubies helmet and have ordered the robes and boots from imperial boots. still looking for a source for the force pike.

Kemen
TKID: 63982

Re: ID-81293 ROTJ Guard Build

Post by Kemen »

Cabbagefarmer in forums here...superb quality.

Look at at my build thread for pics
Kemen

brad93
TKID: 81293

Post by brad93 »

After a busy day at PAX I decided it was probably about time I gave an update on my build, the robes need to be taken up as Imperial Boots send them un-hemmed but overall I'm happy with them.

Erice3339
TKID: 14056

Post by Erice3339 »

Hey there,

You’re looking great! Quick questions for you if you don’t mind. I am starting my own guard build and just ordered from Imperial Boots tonight. Couple of questions:

1) From the time of order, about how long did it take to receive the robes? I am aware of their estimated guidelines stated in their Terms of Sale, but I am eager and looking to gather other consumers’ feedback.

2) How did the robes fit? As expected? As you’ve said, I know they come unhemmed, so I am mainly asking about width.

Thanks!

Eric

ANH TK (Stunt)
ROTJ Royal Guard
ROTJ Boba Fett
Biker Scout

Starwarsgeek18
TKID: 10565

Post by Starwarsgeek18 »

Erice3339 wrote:Hey there,

You’re looking great! Quick questions for you if you don’t mind. I am starting my own guard build and just ordered from Imperial Boots tonight. Couple of questions:

1) From the time of order, about how long did it take to receive the robes? I am aware of their estimated guidelines stated in their Terms of Sale, but I am eager and looking to gather other consumers’ feedback.

2) How did the robes fit? As expected? As you’ve said, I know they come unhemmed, so I am mainly asking about width.

Thanks!

Eric
I can answer both of these as I've got my own set from IB.

1) I believe, once my wave ended it was about a week and a half to two weeks until I got my tracking number. One thing I should note is I actually got a free bump to express shipping due to the Easter holiday, so for me it took about 3 weeks total, give or take a few days.

2) Width wise you should really look closely at the measurements charts, then you can probably guage how they'll fit you. Mine were rather large and I got both of the belt pieces hemmed as well as my robes, it all depends on how close you are to the size measurements on the charts.

Erice3339
TKID: 14056

Post by Erice3339 »

Starwarsgeek18 wrote:
I can answer both of these as I've got my own set from IB.

1) I believe, once my wave ended it was about a week and a half to two weeks until I got my tracking number. One thing I should note is I actually got a free bump to express shipping due to the Easter holiday, so for me it took about 3 weeks total, give or take a few days.

2) Width wise you should really look closely at the measurements charts, then you can probably guage how they'll fit you. Mine were rather large and I got both of the belt pieces hemmed as well as my robes, it all depends on how close you are to the size measurements on the charts.

Sorry for the late reply, but thank you for the information! Just got the robes last Thursday, and now waiting for the forcepike. Cheers!

ANH TK (Stunt)
ROTJ Royal Guard
ROTJ Boba Fett
Biker Scout

Echo
Detachment Webmaster
TKID: 12132

Post by Echo »

Kemen wrote:Cabbagefarmer in forums here...superb quality.

Look at at my build thread for pics
Kemen
Cabbagefarmer has actually stopped selling pikes. Which is unfortunate, because they are indeed quite impressive!
---
Emily McRae
GEC/GWL - Outer Rim Garrison
DPRO/DWM - Sovereign Protectors